Sat, Nov 11|
Veteran's Day Tomahawk Steak Truffle Shuffle Cooking Experience
Time & Location
Nov 11, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
Do you like Tomahawk Steak, cooking, having fun, and supporting the military?
Click the link below to participate in an entertaining and educational online Veterans Day Cooking Experience while you support
Veteran and Active Duty Military Members!
Treat a Military Member or Veteran: The more you buy/donate the more tickets and better your odds to win General Petraeus' new book, "Conflict" released on October 17th.
1. Donate $250
2. Be sure to include your mailing and email address so we know where to send your kit.
Truffle Shuffle is a world class Online Gourmet Cooking Experience. With your donation, 360MVP will order your kit and id you choose, a donated kit for one of our active-duty military members. The gourmet kit will be delivered to your home and you will be provided a zoom link and raffle number. This is a limited offer: first come receive one of the limited number of kits. All orders must be received NLT 25 October. Take Action Today!
🔥 Class Highlights:
- Learn how to prepare a perfectly seared Tomahawk steak.
- Whip up luscious creamed spinach, seasoned to perfection with Balinese Truffle Salt and zesty lemon zest.
- Enjoy a mouthwatering Truffle Jus that'll elevate your dish to a whole new level.
- Dive into the details of creating a soubise béchamel to complement your spinach, a culinary technique that's a secret weapon of chefs.
What's included in your box:
1 beautiful tomahawk steak ❄ 1 yellow onion 1 ounce Parmesan ❄ 1 packet Balinese Truffle Salt 8 tablespoons unsalted butter ❄ 3 garlic cloves 2 tablespoons all purpose flour ½ cup whole milk ❄ 3 cups baby spinach ❄ 1 lemon ❄ ¼ cup canola oil 3 sprigs thyme ❄ 1 jar Truffle Jus ❄
Mark your calendar for this heartwarming and flavorful class that supports those who've served our nation. Let's celebrate, learn, and make a difference together! 🇺🇸🍴💖
Once you sign up, you will receive a zoom link for the Cooking Experience, the Friday prior, you will receive your ingredients- just put them in your fridge and on Saturday at 6pm CST, we will jump on zoom start the celebrations!